Sargeant Memorial Hall
The Sargeant Memorial Hall in Church Lane was built on land conveyed by gift dated 21 October 1955.
The building is shown on the plan which accompanies the original deed.
The following is an account of the history of the Hall edited from an article written by John Ford on the 50th anniversary of The Sargeant Memorial Hall which was published in ‘Village Viewpoint’, the magazine of Northamptonshire ACRE (Action with Communities in Rural England) in Spring 2006. The references to the original trustees are taken from the original deed of 1955 which is held in the village.
'The Sargeant Memorial Hall, Brafield on the Green' by John Ford
Date last updated: 30 Apr 2007 Valid until: 31 Dec 2007